Under Cabinet Toaster Oven
Under Cabinet Toaster Oven ~ Counter space is an issue in every kitchen, and toaster ovens are usually part of the problem. Even a small toaster oven takes up valuable space.
An under-the-cabinet toaster oven can be mounted under the cabinets and can help save precious room. The leader for under-the-cabinet toaster ovens is Black & Decker. Their model, TROS1000D is the best. No other model or brand can compare for quality.
Black and Decker Spacemaker Under the Cabinet Toaster Oven ReviewNEW BLACK and DECKER UNDER CABINET TOASTER OVEN TROS1000D
You will enjoy superior convenience and versatility in this compact, easy-to-use appliance. You will find yourself using this toaster oven for more things than you originally intended. I use it almost exclusively in the hot summer months because I don’t want to heat up my kitchen. It heats up quickly too.
I use it to cook bacon, to reheat leftovers, toast bagels, bread and waffles, to bake chicken, potato dishes, French fries, chicken nuggets, pizza. It’s fantastic for cooking frozen appetizers and other frozen foods. It works great for baking cakes and muffins too.
Best off-the-counter toaster oven: Black and Decker Spacemaker Under Cabinet Toaster Oven – TROS1000D
- The oven has these functions:
- Keep-warm cooking options
- Simple manual controls allow you to quickly and easily set cooking functions
- Clean-looking, neutral exterior goes great with virtually any decor and adds a smart, contemporary look
- Save-A-Plug; outlet lets you connect another SpaceMaker appliance directly to your toaster oven
- Under-cabinet mounting frees your counter tops of appliance clutter
- Convenient positioning reduces crowding in your kitchen’s active work areas
- Installs easily under the cabinet; the hood and mounting hardware are included
The Black and Decker SpaceMaker Traditional Toaster Oven large capacity enables you to toast up to four slices of bread at a time or bake a 9-inch pizza.
Approximate dimensions in inches: 18.1 x 11.4 x 10.6.
Black and Decker Under Cabinet 4 Slice Toaster Oven
Checkout our Toaster Oven Hacks FAQ and our Black and Decker Toaster Oven Reviews
Black & Decker SCM1000BD Space Maker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
SpaceMaker Under-the-Cabinet 4-Slice Toaster Oven TROS1000D is the best mounted toaster oven.
Under Cabinet Toaster Oven Mounting Hoods
If you buy the Black & Decker TROS1000 reviewed above, it comes with the mounting hardware, so this will not pertain to you. We strongly advise buying a toaster oven specifically designed to hang under the counter. It comes with the appropriate venting and cooling elements for safety.
This section discusses mounting a toaster oven on your own. This used to be more common years ago; now, it could be considered dangerous, especially if you don’t have the proper toaster oven model to fit with the mounting hood. Note: Be aware that not all models of toaster oven will fit into every mounting hood.
Black and Decker is the only brand to consider for a mounting hood. Often, they are not sold or are unavailable due to the convenience and potentially safer option of buying the safer option of buying the TROS1000.
The mounting hood device attaches underneath cabinets and holds the toaster oven aloft. Special vents deflect heat away from the cabinets, which is critical to ruining your cabinets and to safeguard against fire.
When it’s available and only if you have the correct toaster oven, a mounting hood can change a bulky counter-top toaster oven into a under cabinet toaster oven in minutes. It truly is better to purchase the Black & Decker toaster oven that already mounts. It is the best under cabinet toaster oven.
Black and Decker TMB3 Toast-R-Oven Heat Guard
NOTE: **TOASTER OVEN NOT INCLUDED. SALE IS FOR HEAT GUARD ONLY.**
The Black and Decker TMB3 Toast-R-Oven Heat Guard requires drilling 4 holes through the bottom of your cabinet or mounting surface.
Then you can easily slide a wide variety of toaster ovens into position.
Avoid costly custom under the cabinet models and buy the Black and Decker TMB3 today to convert your current model.
Adjusts to Fit Most Cabinets, Fits Black and Decker Toast-R-Oven models TRO-200 TRO-300 TRO-400 TRO-500 TRO-600 & TRO-700 series Black & Decker.
Black and Decker TMB10 Toaster Oven Heat Guard
Silver stainless steel finish, mounts flush with cabinet or counter.
Designed for Black and Decker TRO1000 thru TRO3200 line of Toast-R-Oven™ Broilers. Measures 3″ H x 15.75″ W x 10.5″ D.
Mounts under cabinet or counter with 4 bolts, included. Listed Black and Decker toaster ovens sized to slide into place, other brands may as well. 3.3 lbs overall weight.
Includes hardware and instructional manual. Limited factory warranty.
The Black and Decker TMB10 Toast-R-Oven is coordinated to fit with the TRO1000-3300 line of Black and Decker Toast-R-Ovens, but can fit with models from several other brands as well to convert regular toaster ovens into under the counter toaster ovens.
The TMB10 Heat Guard has open sides, and an attractive silver finish to match any contemporary decor.
You may be able to save a lot of time and effort looking for a custom under cabinet toaster oven by trying system by trying this unit first.
- Mounts easily, fits a variety of toaster oven models.
- Creates space-saving under cabinet toaster oven.
- Less costly than custom units.
- Requires some labor to install.
- Not guaranteed to fit non-specified models.
*Please use extreme caution when mounting any electrical appliance in your home or living space.
Best Toaster Oven and Best Under Cabinet Toaster Ovens
Best Toaster Oven to Buy
Toaster ovens are an amazing small kitchen appliance with bundle of features comprised within a single cooking device.
These are idle for cooking a wide variety and small quantities of food, that too instantly.
Any oven can be used as second ovens or can be used in place of a large oven to reduce energy consumption.
There are basically two types: regular which are used for toasts, bread or warming up food, etc; and the other are convection toaster ovens.
Choosing Popular Toaster Oven Manufacturers
Basically just a mini-oven that you can sit on your counter.
You could use it to toast bread – or for cooking basically anything you can cook in an oven.
These mini ovens are the best small kitchen appliances ever made which assists in overall cooking. With a mini toaster oven you never knew how handy it was until you purchased one ().
The toaster ovens of today feature many more options and make it a bit confusing for the consumer. There are a few simple tips to have in mind when you buy a toaster oven. There are several brands which are the leaders in the small kitchen appliances category that produces state-of-the-art ovens.
Our main motive is to broadcast all these manufactures and all their models which have created history in comprehensive cooking.
Shopping will make your selection easier and offer you the most resourceful information and provide you the best available reviews of all top toaster oven manufacturers. Our handpicked collection will certainly help you in selecting the best from all the available brands.
While buying toaster ovens you can compare prices () read reviews and also make your purchase simple with very few and easy steps.
We hold a wide variety of brands and manufacturers. This is your final and best destination to choose the popular brands like Avanti, Black and Decker, DeLonghi, Hamilton Beach, Proctor Silex and Oster.
Choosing the best brand name toaster for your kitchen can be pretty overwhelming.
The options seem endless, and it’s difficult to know where to start.
The following list of suggested brand name toasters is far from comprehensive, but it’s a good cross section of quality toasters from the best manufacturers, and should give any toaster shopper a good idea of what’s out there.
- Braun Toaster MultiToaster : Features variable slot widths along and reheating mode.
- DeLonghi Toaster Retro: Sports a classic appearance, 6 settings and an easy to read thermostat.
- Sunbeam Toaster 4-Slice: Features dual centering bread guides and the trademarked Cooltouch exterior.
- Oster Toaster 2-Slice: Has extra long slots and an attractive stainless steel finish.
- Cuisinart Toaster 2-Slice Custom Control Touch: Has extra wide slots and a cancel button.
- KitchenAid Toaster 4-Slice: Features a defrost option and a dishwasher safe stainless steel crumb-tray.
- Krups Toaster 2-Slice: Offers 9 levels of browning and an LCD display.
- Dualit Toaster 4-Slice: Features auto shut-off and a high lift mechanism for extracting small food items.
How Toasters Work
An electric toaster is not complex machine, but there’s more going on in that little slotted box then the average person probably thinks.
The basic principle (bread goes into slot, slot gets hot, toast pops out) is easy enough to follow, but what’s really going on beneath the toaster cover is a bit more complex.
Here’s how it works:
- A rider in the slot holds the bread.
- When the handle is depressed the rider carries the bread down into the slot.
- Grates close around the bread to center it and an electromagnet holds the rider down until the timer goes off.
- At the same time a pair of contacts are forced together, sending current through nichrome wire that is crisscrossed over a mica sheet.
- This causes the highly resistant nichrome to produce a great deal of heat very quickly.
- The bread is toasted (i.e. lightly charred) by infrared radiation produced by these heated coils.
- When the timer, i.e. the toaster’s Darkness Setting, goes off the electromagnet is deactivated, causing the spring-loaded tray to pop up and disengage the contacts, which in turn breaks the circuit and stops the current from flowing through the heating element.
Best toaster ovens
We appreciate you visiting Toaster-Oven.net, the number one source on the web for toaster ovens and related toaster oven supplies. We have been in the business since 1998 and truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you today and in the future!
At Toaster-Oven.net you can browse our large selection of products, check out our collection of toaster oven recipes, and toaster oven reviews.
We add new toaster oven recipes all the time so be sure to bookmark our recipe page. If you want to share your toaster oven recipes or ideas be sure to visit our chat board.
Thanks for visiting Toaster-Oven.net. Every day we help customers find the Toaster Ovens, Under-the-cabinet toaster ovens and Toaster Oven Products they need.